"They Create an Affair of the Heart"

"They Create an Affair of the Heart"
If there is a fault in the stars, When Clouds Touch will fix it.

Cast and Reviews

Give My Sister Freedom~ When Clouds Touch #romance #WeNeedDiverseBooks

“You know, Oka-san and Oto-san, you two can be a little nicer to Paisley. She’s a very good girl for her age.” Yoshiko placed cups of tea in front of her parents before offering them cookies from the plate on the table.“You should hear how some of my friends talk about their sisters. You wouldn’t believe how they talk to their parents.”

 “You are just a child, Yoshiko, and should stay in your place.” Her father sipped from his cup.
Ignoring his words, Yoshiko tidied the kitchen before sitting at the table with her parents.

“I’m really serious, Oto-san. You don’t listen to how sad she is, it’s in every sentence she speaks. Her tears are falling all of the time and I don’t think it’s fair. I never see her happy. You have to let her live or she will die alone like a very sad old woman.”
 “You are always serious, my Yoshiko, but I will parent Paisley. You do not understand all she has been through. You have seen how it is when she gets a cold or is in the sun’s rays. You were not there when she died as a baby. My heart was broken.”
 “I understand a lot. Maybe I wasn’t there when she died, but I am here when she cannot live. That’s so much worse. Anyway, I’m going to the sleepover to have fun. Something you two never let Paisley do.” Laughing along with her parents, she kissed their cheeks before leaving the room. “Promise me you will talk with her, Oto-san.” Her voice carried back into the room from the hallway. “I will talk with her.”

**********************************

If you are interested or want to know about the challenges of Albinism, visit NOAH The National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation.
If you have any questions or comments, you can e-mail  at webmaster@albinism.org

An outstanding magazine - Albinism Beauty,  features gorgeous models and informative articles. Please , take a look.  http://albinismbeautymag.weebly.com/home.html
*********
If you like this excerpt of When Clouds Touch, please take time to fill the survey..

***********************************
View beautiful photography
 http://atsuko12.tumblr.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, respect is demanded.

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Ey Wade's~ When Clouds Touch, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena