"They Create an Affair of the Heart"

"They Create an Affair of the Heart"
If there is a fault in the stars, When Clouds Touch will fix it.

Cast and Reviews

Transparent Beauty~When Clouds Touch #romance @atsuko12

I love photographers  who can tell a story through a single shot, Atsuko12, is one such an artist. As a matter of fact her photo of leaves reflecting through the folds of a wagasa, is one of the inspirations of When Clouds Touch. The ability to protect while being transparent enough to show life, is what drew me to the picture and bought this scene into my mind.~~

"Tell me you love me, Paisley. " “Aishiteiru, Malachi. I love you.” Without a pause or a second thought, she obeyed his command. He paused for a moment after snapping the shot, living the dawning knowledge revealed in her eyes that the statement was true. What was said casually now showed intensely and beckoned him into that reality.
“Mujhe bhi tumse iskh huwa hai, I have also fallen in love with you.” Malachi fell to his knees, crawling to her as if being reeled in by a lifeline. Until their lips touched, melded, and their combined breath became a sustaining life force, one for the other.

He felt her hands caress his back, his chest, fingers at the buttons of his shirt and he mimicked them, his fingers steadier and quicker, released the buttons at the top of her dress, pulling short when the gap revealed the tiny lace bra underneath. He flicked its front opening, exposing her flesh to his view – a sight immediately covered with his mouth. His need to be closer overwhelming his conscious mind which was telling him to move slower. But it wasn’t his mind, ruling him, it was her hands doing the directing, creating the momentum and he followed her emotions, her rush to fulfillment by caressing her touching her until she lost her control and cried out for him to stop.
He rolled to his back, breathing hard, chastising himself for trying to rush her, expecting to see the sky and realized they were shielded from the elements by the red panels of the umbrella. Its protection allowing only the softest light from the sun through, casting a soft glow on everything. He watched her as she adjusted her clothing, loving the pink on her skin, like the shell of a pearl.
“Is this how it always is under your umbrella, Paisley? Glimpses of light, beautiful color, shadows of leaves, silhouettes of birds, peaceful?”
Paisley lay quiet for a moment, then reached over to button his shirt and rest her head on his chest. Looking through the paper and seeing the world for the first time through his vision. The change in perception made the world a different place, one she had never really noticed.
“I rarely look up when I’m walking. It would probably be a little dangerous. My wagasa had always been my protection, my way of hiding from the world while spying on its way of living. Basically, it has been a tool. You are constantly showing me its real duty is that of love, Malachi. I don’t think I will ever see it the same again. Sobo wanted me to be able to go out and enjoy myself, little did I know she meant, grab a guy and make love under it.”
“I’m sure that’s not what she meant and I better not catch you under this umbrella with anyone else but me.” Kissing her quick, he pulled her to her feet, grabbing blanket and umbrella and pushing them in her hands. “Let’s go, it’s starting to rain.”
Collecting the picnic basket, he followed her footsteps to the car, laughing as they barely closed themselves within before the downpour

Please take time to view.atsuko12
*******************************************
If you are interested or want to know about the challenges of Albinism, visit NOAH The National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation.
If you have any questions or comments, you can e-mail  at webmaster@albinism.org

An outstanding magazine - Albinism Beauty,  features gorgeous models and informative articles. Please , take a look.  http://albinismbeautymag.weebly.com/home.html
*********
If you like this excerpt of When Clouds Touch, please take time to fill the survey..

***********************************


This novel, and all novels by Ey Wade are AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE and your support is appreciated. If you have read any of my novels, please post a review. Copy and paste it to any of the online book sites.
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
Nook and iTunes


Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in:

  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are welcomed, respect is demanded.

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ When Clouds Touch, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena