"They Create an Affair of the Heart"

"They Create an Affair of the Heart"
If there is a fault in the stars, When Clouds Touch will fix it.

Cast and Reviews

Loving those Men in Books~ Malachi Dae has fan girls!!!

Readers are loving Malachi Dae from WHEN CLOUDS TOUCH by Ey Wade
♡"Malachi is wonderful. He’s smart, loving, outspoken, confident, bold, funny and even sexy in mind. Malachi is so awesome." Lily Java

When Clouds Touch is the embodiment of a story of soul mates, Paisley and Malachi.

Malachi, a man who has visions of meeting an illusive shadow, uses his sense of humor and sensitive side to build their relationship. He's determined to win her love, even against the wishes of her parents.



♡"It was very emotional and heart tugging. I LOVE Malachi so much. You did an awesome job with him. ahhhh... my heart breaks for all of them. Your writing is so good" Rachelle Ayala

♡"Malachi is wonderful. He’s smart, loving, outspoken, confident, bold, funny and even sexy in mind. Malachi is so awesome." Lily Java

Brittney Rhondeau "I really like it! He is great."

Clare Ayala "I love how Malachi brings humor into a situation and he's so caring for Paisley."


.~~~~~~


This novel, and all novels by Ey Wade are AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE and your support is appreciated. If you have read any of my novels, please post a review. Copy and paste it to any of the online book sites.
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
Nook and iTunes



Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in


  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • >

    I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are welcomed, respect is demanded.

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ When Clouds Touch, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena