"They Create an Affair of the Heart"

"They Create an Affair of the Heart"
If there is a fault in the stars, When Clouds Touch will fix it.

Cast and Reviews

I Don't Dance~ Excerpt from coming #romance novel When Clouds Touch

I love this scene from When Clouds Touch. Little acts of cute, endearing moments draw the readers into the story. This one is a dance scene.

When Clouds Touch is the embodiment of a story of soul mates, Paisley and Malachi.
Destined to meet since before birth, their story wraps us somewhere between loving and caring, wanting the best for someone, while wanting to see them happy, even when it is risky and they must obey the demands of family.
Paisley, a woman of Japanese decent, living with Albinism and heart disease, is meek, yet makes no apologies for seeking what she yearns. Hiding behind the protective fold of her wagasa, she yearns for freedom from her overprotective parents and the love of a man she's known only in her dreams, even at the cost of her health.

Malachi, a man who has visions of meeting an illusive shadow, uses his sense of humor and sensitive side to build their relationship. He's determined to win her love, even against the wishes of her parents.

I Don't Dance
“Paisley,” Malachi, tipping on his cotton encased toes, laughed self consciously. “I feel stupid.”
 “But you’re gorgeous. Oh, Malachi,” She giggled. "If you could see the you I’m seeing, you would love the way your muscles are popping through those tights. You’re doing so much to my senses.”
 “You lie. You just talked me into these tights because I made fun of those ballet dancing guys on that movie. I see you laughing at me behind your hands. I told you I don’t dance, but since I promised I would do this just for you, I’ll get it over.”

 Jumping in the air to try one of the dainty twirls she’d showed him, he slipped on the hard wood floor and landed in a laughing withering ball of pain. He rolled from side to side howling like an injured mutt. Clutching first one knee than the other, issuing them comfort, stopping short when he realized she was filming him with her phone.
 “You wait Paisley, I owe you big time.” Pulling his weight upright to his knees until he was waist height to Paisley, Malachi crawled after her as she backed out of his reach, chasing her around the room while reaching for her phone. “You take me completely out of my element and then you film it. You can believe I’ll never dance for you again.”
On the end of the second trip around the sofa he over took her and tilted her to the cushion of the couch. Tickling her until he claimed control of the phone.

This video fits so well.




If you enjoyed the excerpt, please fill the survey on the right of the blog.
.~~~~~~


This novel, and all novels by Ey Wade are AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE and your support is appreciated. If you have read any of my novels, please post a review. Copy and paste it to any of the online book sites.
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
Nook and iTunes


Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in

  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are welcomed, respect is demanded.

    Powered by Blogger.

    © 2011 Ey Wade's~ When Clouds Touch, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena